Elite★Star

18/08/10

News

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry for not writting nothing in the last days... --" but I was in a bible camp ^^, that's the reason.

I have some news to tell...yeahh so prepare yourself for the big one:

I SAW BIG BANG ON MY TV! ^o^

Probably you're thinking that I'm crazy, but it's unsual to see asian bands on tv in Portugal... you don't have access to asian programs T.T or cd's, and exists few's asian markets, ect. it's very bad. But i was so happy to see them ^^

The other new is that in like...hum...three days i will met with my best friend yama chan and her sister miss isa ^^

Well it's all for today

Sayonara! =)



P.S:This was a tentative of drawing a teddy bear XD with my name in japanese :P but isn't clear at all --"

3 comentários:

  1. aaaah~! 3 days! hehehe can't wait ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awh! So cuteee!!!!!

    AAAAAAH! I want to see BIG BANG on my TV too! I lost it! I don't belive it xD

    We need to go to Japan to buy all the CD's that we want! And go to live shows till we can't listen more! :P

    YAY! I'm gonna kill the miss (I hope) in the camp! o(>.<)o

    I like your "chow-chow" it's cute~! ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ~ Oh, I saw Big Bang in my tv too :3

    It's really unusual, saw asian bands or shows in portuguese tv, unfortunately --'

    ResponderEliminar